Scottsdale Recovery is a leading rehab for intensive outpatient treatment in Phoenix with an exceptional team of therapists, physicians, and RNs. We work with our clients individually and in group settings and use evidence-based therapies to help them cope and process trauma.
How do I choose between outpatient and IOP treatment?
Once you decide to seek addiction treatment, you need to choose the right type of rehab to help you get clean. Here are some of the differences between outpatient and IOP treatment programs to help you make an informed decision:
- Outpatient therapy is a type of treatment requiring you to attend rehab for 1-2 hours a day for 5-6 days a week. On the other hand, IOP or intensive outpatient program requires you to attend rehab for several hours a day throughout the week.
- Outpatient programs offer the lowest level of care, structure, or accountability. Alternatively, IOP treatment offers the second-highest level of care, support, and structure after residential rehab.
- Outpatient treatment is ideal for those in the early stages of addiction and individuals battling a mild-to-moderate level of substance abuse disorder. Individuals battling a moderate to severe addiction condition or those with a co-occurring mental issue may benefit from IOP treatment programs.
Both types of rehab options allow patients to stay in the comforts of their homes during treatment. Besides, IOP treatment can be slightly pricier than outpatient rehab. If you still need help with choosing the right kind of treatment option, speak to an admissions officer at a top luxury addict rehab for expert guidance.
What can I expect with IOP treatment?
IOP treatment at our luxury drug rehab engages patients in a customized physician-created healing program. We offer daytime and evening IOP classes, individualized education, and recovery resources.
As one of the pioneer drug and alcohol treatment centers, we help patients experiencing painful withdrawal symptoms attain a safe recovery via our medication-assisted treatments. We have less than 12 clients in each group, allowing us to offer personalized care for each patient. You can also expect to meet your primary therapist once a week for a private session. Our IOP patients also undergo drug screenings three times a week and learn critical coping skills to maintain sobriety in the long term.
What are the benefits of IOP treatment?
IOP treatment offers the best of both worlds – inpatient and outpatient rehab. Some of the benefits of our luxury alcohol rehab include:
- The highest level of care and structure next to residential rehab but at a lower cost.
- With IOP treatment, you can heal and recover from addiction in the comfort of your home with your family’s love and support
- It offers a step-down level of care to recovering addicts after residential treatment and helps them adapt to the real world.
Call 602-346-9242 for more information on our intensive outpatient treatment in Phoenix. Scottsdale Recovery is a top-rated rehab center with a dedicated team of clinicians and the best alumni programs.